ere is how to use it:
- When composing a message, click on To, select the contacts and you are on your way to sending the composed email to the intended people.
What are the other cool things that can be done with Contact Picker. A few smart things that you can do with it include:
- Select contacts from one of your groups: just use the drop-down to choose from “Friends”, “Family”, “Coworkers” and other groups.
- Easily remove the contacts you’ve picked by just clicking on them.
- Manually add email addresses by clicking on an empty space from the picker’s “to” box.
- If you’ve already typed some addresses in the “to” box, the contact picker will include them when it launches.
- Add all the results of a search by clicking on “Select all”.
- The feature also works for “cc” and “bcc”.