Enable the Administrator account:
Step 1: Open the command prompt in administrator mode
- Type ‘cmd’ in the start menu search box:
- Right click on the Program ‘cmd’
- Select “Run as administrator”:
Step 2: In Command Prompt:
- Type in the command ‘net user administrator /active:yes’
And you are done !
Logoff and login again and you will now see an option for Administrator login!
Note: It is advisable to create a strong password for this account.
Disable the Administrator account:
- Login with your current user account.
- Open the command prompt in the administrator mode as in Step 1.
- Type in the command ‘net user administrator /active:no’