Monday, August 31, 2009

HP Pavilion dv6t










A couple of days back I went with my friend for purchasing a laptop for him. We had a look at a number of laptops. But one specific laptop which caught our eye was HP Pavilion dv6t. It is my practice that I always see what the Internet has to offer regarding whatever laptop I choose in terms of the reviews, user experience and so on. I think you get my point. So in this post I would share with you what I came across during this interesting experience.

PCMag wrote quite an interesting and a detailed review discussing the pros and cons as well as recommendations for using the machine in the most efficent manner. The specifications of this machine is

  • Type: General Purpose, Media, Value
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
  • Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo T6400
  • Processor Speed: 2 GHz
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • Weight: 6 lb
  • Screen Size: 16 inches
  • Screen Size Type: widescreen
  • Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
  • Storage Capacity: 320 GB
  • Networking Options: 802.11n
  • Primary Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW

No comments:

Post a Comment